In today’s society, operating a business with a focus on safety is essential. Provenio can help you make sure your employees and contractors have a safe environment to work in and know how to do the job right. If safety concerns keeps you up at night, then we’re your solution!
- We will help you engineer your solutions to a safe environment to give your employees a safe workplace.
- We can train your management and employee teams in an effective and engaging manner so they know how to do the job right and not just check the box that you did your annual training.
- We can audit your workplace to make recommendations on how to improve safety and give you the tools you need so those action items easy to implement.
How many reasons do you need to work with Provenio?
- Let us help you keep your team safer and prevent life-altering and expensive accidents,
- Reduce your risk from costly OSHA citations,
- Build or improve your reputation in the community and with your customers as a safe and responsible employer
- Peace of mind that you’re doing things right.
- Last but not least, we can often find ways to keep your employees safer while cutting costs in the process!
While this list doesn’t quote all our services because of the diverse needs of our clients, here are some of our core services pricing:
- HAZWOPER training: $1,200 per 8-hours (8, 24, 32, and 40-hour courses)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (formerly known as CPR for Healthcare providers): $900
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED (Adult, Child and Infant): $800
- Heartsaver® First-Aid: $800
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED and First-Aid: $1,150
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens: $100
- Confined space training, including train-the-trainer: $800
- Audit of facility and/or safety programs: $300/hour
- DOT HazMat transport training: $1,200
- Standard safety policy development/training: $225/hour
- Drug and alcohol impairment recognition training for supervisors (approximately 2-hour training): $600
- Forklift Train-the-Trainer course: $600
- Anhydrous ammonia applicator training: $300
- Fire extinguisher training, including hands-on training: $350
- Job hazard analysis (JHA): $50 per task (cost may vary based on complexity)
- Lockout/tagout procedures: $75 per machine (cost may vary based on complexity)
- Active shooter/workplace violence prevention and response: $300/hour
- DOT compliance (driver qualification files, load securement and vehicle inspection training, policy development): $300/hour
- Traffic Incident Management System for tow recovery and first responders: $400
***Every job is different, so we can’t quote every case, but here’s our basic prices. All prices for American Heart Association training includes AHA certification cards and workbooks for up to 12 participants.
Training…simplified and engaging:
Because we are experts in our respective topics, Provenio does not rely on videos, PowerPoints, or checklists for training and compliance (unless we are following a required curriculum, such as for American Heart Association certified training). While short videos may be shown and PowerPoints may be used, we rely on our consultant’s ability to keep your training engaging and realistic, with lots of hands-on training and discussion with participants.
Customized solutions and policies to fit your needs:
Provenio can provide customized safety solutions to meet your needs. Additional services are typically billed at $350/hour. Additionally, we have expertise in building integrated documents to fit your needs, such as customized key point indicator (KPI) PowerPoint documents that can auto-fill data off your Excel spreadsheets we develop that track your injury and incident data. This means you have easy access to dashboards for your management team, PowerPoint slides to put on your break-room TV, or print for a weekly KPI board.
When we build safety policies, we provide one year of support for free if regulatory changes are made or you want it modified. Our policies are provided in both Word and PDF format, so you are able to make changes in the future. Most consulting firms only provide PDF so you are locked into their services and cannot edit the documents. Provenio does not believe in operating that way. You paid for your programs, so we believe YOU own them!
Audits for business sales:
We can also help owners and investors who are buying or selling a business by performing a compliance audit that will determine your safety and compliance risks, what may devalue a business in a sale, provide topics for negotiation, and how to mitigate risks.
If you have your own safety/environmental professional that has recently been promoted or taken on a new safety role, Provenio can provide guidance! If they are overwhelmed, don’t know what training and development options are right for their role, could use coaching, and/or want an assessment of your facility so they know where they need to focus, we are there to help.